I'm looking for a Structural/Mechanical Engineer in PEB or precast concrete structures with expertise in joining elements by using mechanical screwing system (structure consisting of 3 simple elements: slab, columns and roof) for a modular construction project under a mass production concept.
The architectural design (only 2.44 m x 6 m = 15 m2) available in Archicad22 2D & 3D plans (exportable to a wide variety of formats)
Objectives of the work:
- Find the ideal combination of efficiency in volume size (slimness), cost, resistance, lightness and simplicity for mass production in a manual or semi-automated assembly line.
- Perform the calculation and analysis through some leading application (STAAD, ETAPS, etc.) based on some international design standard (ACI, EuroCode, BS Etc.) obviously considering its residential use, earthquakes, hurricanes and the transportation and elevation process by crane.
- Design a progressive assembly line (manual or semi automated)
- Propose materials and building techniques (such as lightweight concrete, pre or post-tensioned steel and alternative elements or materials to those established in the project, among others)
- Plan 2D & 3D ArchiCad 22 readable (dosen't have to be original format)
- Section / Elevations
- Connection Details: Foundation/Slab anchoring system and Slab/Colums/Roof connectioning system.
- Bill of Materials
- Structural Analysis in STAAD, ETAPS, or similar based on ACI, BS, EuroCode.
- Progresive Assembly description (graphically) for each semi-finished assembly process for each adding value workstation within the production line.
- Secure crane lifting and stackable transportation (flatbed) system for slab and roof elements for and final destination erecting.
Project will be performed in sub tasks as follows (open to improvements)
1) Review architectural plans and establish general project's feasibility. Achievable assembly process/erection, connecting bolts, columns design, transportability, etc.
2) Pre-structural analysis as a whole for load requirements based on intended use.
3) Based on previous point establish most efficient building technique considering mass production (Very likely pretense concrete)
4) Make changes to design to fit chosen building techniques requirements if need it.
5) Final structural analysis code ACI, Euro, BS or major international standard.
6) Design production line for each sub assembly process, from raw materials arrival to storage. ( Nothing fancy, small tension hydraulic machine and mostly manual and semi automated process as in this video [login to view URL] )
Points to select the best candidate:
- Counter proposal
- Experience and reference projects
- Economical offer
- Delivery times (not in a hurry, though)
- Spanish language helps but is not necessary
- Archicad usage helps but it is not necessary.
Drawing and Structural analysis is the least important requirement on this task. It is ONLY 15 Sqr Meters structure!
I requiere modular structural elements for this project to be designed for mass production in a manual or semi automated continous production line. Each process has to be described including input material, labor tasks and final output for each steps within the manufacturing continuum.
It is about generating the most efficient (lightweight, slim, time reducing, line assembly friendly, labor and material minimization) structure BASED on the proccess production methodology which can include alternative material or elements modification.
In simple words task requires the combination of Civil/Mechanical/Industrial engineering.
Are you interested? Do you have experience /knowledge?
Bu iş için 32 freelancer ortalamada $940 teklif veriyor
Hello...!!! I am a structural engineer having 4 years of experience in civil engineering projects. I would definitely help you with this project. With regards, Akshay Naik.