your job will be to setup a webhosting server environment for multi domain hosting
your target environment will be:
- ubuntu 18.04
- configuration via Ansible
- ISPconfig setup via Ansible for immediate starting point
Your tasks are:
- propose the required ansible playbooks
- create a ansible playbooks (with good documentation)
- prove the ansible setups via simple docker containers or VMs
- install all required package via ansible playbooks to install ISPconfig
What do I search?
- passionate devops who do not only use copy and paste
- passionate devops who like to use patterns
- passionate devops who like to deliver clean code by common tools
Interested in regular work?
- if you fit to the requirements we will share you regular work.
- I can share you between 10-20h a week of work. If you do a good job even more
how do you fit?
- you deliver on time
- you deliver in budget
- you deliver on the first commit already clean code
- you deliver only fully tested code
- you document all your steps
How to apply?
- share me your availability
- share me your final hourly rate
- confirm you are fine to sign the NDA (will share you a final one after a successful review)
How will we work together?
- you share me your estimate in a work breakdown structure with your estimates
- I confirm your estimate (by letting it review by our seniors or principals)
- you get started
- you deliver into a private git
Do you accept the NDA?
[login to view URL]
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $23/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I am ready to sign NDA and will setup a webhosting server environment for multi domain hosting.I will implement all seurities and services required. Let's discuss in detail. Thank you
we are ready to sign NDA please let us know how to proceed further from here. our organisation successfully supporting DevOps and cloud agnostic consulting services across the globe.
Accepting! Hit with 99% accuracy, ready to sign NDA. Work from co-working space, so it's easy to be in touch with me during ~11:00 - ~20:00 EET I'm highly responsive person. Best, Alex