i locking for a good work on cisco packet tracer i got tasks to do in it ie.,
1) Basic Configuration on all devices. This includes the settings of Host Names, Telnet Password, Console Password, Enable Password, secret password, Banner MOTD and Clock.
2) Assume that IP address 18.104.22.168/24 is provided, use 4-bit subnetting to obtain at least 12 networks. Each router interface will be considered as 1 network.
3) The servers connected with Hemel Hemstead Router should be considered one subnetwork each. Assign correct IP addresses to servers.
4) Use the last subnet id of 22.214.171.124/24 and further divide it into 4 subnetworks so that each VLAN will be one subnetwork after VLSM.
5) Office Wireless should be configured with SSID being “CiscoTestLab”, passphrase being “ciscoclass” and encryption being “WPA2 Personal”. Make sure SSID broadcast is disabled.
6) Configure OSPF as routing protocol and routers should be in Area0.
7) Configure all VLANs with indicated names and ids. Do not forget to configure trunking.
8) Configure the extended Access List to make sure that PCs in VLAN green have access to Web Server but cannot access email server. Only PC0 in Vlan 10 should have access to both web and email servers.
and please give an instructions for each task how u did.. please read an attachment..
3 freelancers are bidding on average £39 for this job
I am an Cisco Packet Tracer expert. I am Cisco certified with the following certifications: CCNP Switch 642-813, CCNA Security 640-553, and CCNA 640-802. I can help you with your project fast and easy.