Experienced Virtual Network Engineer (12 Month Renewable Contract)
$25-50 USD / saat
As a Virtual Network Engineer, you'll design and implement wireless solutions that support our customers mission critical networks. Cisco platform to provide next-generation wireless technologies such as Wireless LANs (WLAN) and 3G/4G Mobile Backhaul for enterprise customer sites. You must have an understanding of networking technologies, including wired and wireless standards; Cisco products in general; device compatibility; client OSes (Windows or Linux); and TCP/IP knowledge.
- Develops technical solutions to support business needs with custom wireless LAN access point
- Remote access and management device that are managed by Cisco controllers.
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of custom wireless LAN access points and network devices for the enterprise or campus environment.
- Manages complex projects that may include data networking, connectivity, WAN optimization, and cloud services.
- Leads a technical team of Configure and implement wireless networks.
_Design, configure, and maintain the wireless access control system and the wireless LAN controller configuration.
- Provides wireless network related software, hardware and firmware configuration, integration and maintenance.
- Support's network operations teams in identifying and isolating issues that may impact a wireless network.
- Responsible for managing the co-ordination, configuration, installation, and management of multiple network types (WAN, LAN, wireless, satellite and internetworking) and related client services with the enterprise.
- Responsible maintaining network architectures, and for the identification and resolution of high level hardware and software technical problems and malfunctions related to the network.
- Ensures a stable performance environment for the network communication infrastructure.
- Participates in various IT projects intended to continually improve / upgrade the network / wireless infrastructure.
- Take ownership of escalated and/or complex tickets allocated to Network Services and / or the relevant Virtual team ("VTs") ticket queue.
Deliver assistance to Junior- and Network Engineers
Ensure Service Level Agreements ("OLAs and SLAs") are met / achieved.
Proje NO: #36246118
Bu iş için 20 freelancer ortalamada $40/saat teklif veriyor
Hello, I am a Cisco expert and I have a Cisco CCNP certificate. I have great experience in various network technologies such as VLAN, STP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, OpenVPN, IPsec, L2TP, PPTP, SSL, etc. Also, I have gre Daha Fazla
Hello Dear, I am an Expert Network Engineer and I am working as Professor and Expert Consultant Network Engineer in a Multinational ISP. I have great hands-on experience for more than 10 years in various network tech Daha Fazla
Hi, I'm interested in your project, I'm a professional telecommunications engineer having more than ten years experience. I'm well versed in network engineering. I have everything it takes to complete your project. I'm Daha Fazla
Greetings, Hi this is Waqar Ahmed having 6 years plus experience as Freelancer in Network security, expertise in Cisco, juniper, and other vendors, and strong hands-on working experience in NG firewalls (Palo Alto, For Daha Fazla
I am a network engineer in the financial services department where downtime is not favorable. I have 4 years enterprise experience in offering connectivity solutions for users, devices, services and applications
Hello! I'm a Hania, who loves to read and write blogs and articles. I'm excited to collaborate with you to produce excellent material and I have over 3 years of experience as a writer. I am a content writer and previou Daha Fazla
Hello I'm Josiah Hutson a Freelance Network Engineer with 8+ experiencing in network and system administrations, I'm the ideal candidate for this project due to my extensive experience in design, implement and supporti Daha Fazla