Development to deploy and operate our systems.
• Architect and administer Advanced Analytics infrastructure in AWS.
• Automate infrastructure via infrastructure-as-code and configuration management.
• Collaborate alongside engineers and the product teams on business and operational matters
• Maintain the performance, monitoring, and scale management in the cloud environment
• Participate in and contribute to risk management, business continuity management, policy review and compliance audits
• Support software development processes via continuous integration and delivery.
• Design and Support Access patterns, IAM policies and overall system security.
• Look for ways to improve and streamline processes and procedures.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 6+ years of experience working in Enterprise Systems Engineering role.
• 3+ years working with Cloud Technologies
• 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, working in AWS.
• Experience with AWS IAM Roles & Policies, API Gateway, Route 53, EC2, S3, Lambda and RDS.
• Experience with web application servers (NGiNX, Apache, Squid)
• Experience with monitoring and alerting technologies (Cloudwatch, Grafana, Kibana)
• Strong understanding of the entire AWS Product and Service suite (EC2, S3, VPC, CloudFormation, RDS, Lambda, - - Redshift, EMR, SQS, SNS etc.) of products and their applicable use cases, best practices and implementation, and support considerations.
• Experience with resource, security, and cost management strategies in AWS.
• Exceptional skills in Linux system administration.
• Experience implementing multi-account governance in AWS.
• Experience in Python Programming.
• Experience managing code on Github
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Experience working with an Agile Development software team.
• BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
• 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
• Exposure to Agile development methodologies
• Good experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms
• Architecting, designing and developing applications on the AWS platform
• Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
• Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
• Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
• Continuous Integration (CI) tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• Configuration Management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
• Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
• Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, etc
• Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
• Blogging or writing technical articles or contributing to an open source project for new and existing technologies or application architecture and designkills Desired
If we had our say, we'd also look for:
• Experience with developing Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
• Experience in the financial services industry
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code methodologies and proficient use of orchestration and configuration management tools such as Ansible.
Bu iş için 34 freelancer ortalamada $1213 teklif veriyor
Nice to meet you Me and my team can deliver your tasks with great quality We are working on hourly rate 40usd / hour. Contact me for an enjoyable and reliable development experience. Thanks
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [login to view URL] message me to have a quick chat.