I am looking for an experienced developer who can build a PDF Reader APP in Objective C for the iPad.
The features are somewhat simple:
• The main view shows a lists of thumbnails which each link to the PDF Page View
• PDF Page View can flip through pages
• PDF Menu Overlay lets you see the thumbnails of each page and scroll through them
• The app itself can load an XML Document (Which you DON'T have to worry about) and from the XML Document add PDFs that the user can download
• The main view's items can be purchased through storekit which lets the user download a pdf
I will run through it one last time so you understand how it works. When you load up the app you have a list of items the user can either buy or view if they have already bought it. When you are viewing a PDF you can flip through the pages and use the search to find text and jump to it.
Edit: For the run through when you are viewing a PDF you can flip through pages and click the screen to see thumbnails of the surrounding pages and scan through them quickly. No text search is needed.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $2375 teklif veriyor
Hi there, Delivering high-value, innovative mobile solutions! EMobX has a team dedicated to creating cutting edge applications and services for the Apple IPhone, Blackberry, J2ME, Symbian, Windows Mobile and a team Daha Fazla
Hi there, we find your project to be very interesting and we would be pleased develop this app for you, we know we can do it, and do it beautiful and useful, just the way you want it to be. Our team works only on iOS / Daha Fazla
I already have the PDF Reader modules work well on Mac OSX, just need to do the very few modifications and recompile under IPad environment. It's already written in XCode, so you dont worry about the compatibility whil Daha Fazla