I am looking for an experienced developer who can build a PDF Reader APP in Objective C for the iPad.
The features are somewhat simple:
• The main view shows a lists of thumbnails which each link to the PDF Page View
• PDF Page View can flip through pages
• PDF Menu Overlay lets you see the thumbnails of each page and scroll through them
• The app itself can load an XML Document (Which you DON'T have to worry about) and from the XML Document add PDFs that the user can download
• The main view's items can be purchased through storekit which lets the user download a pdf
I will run through it one last time so you understand how it works. When you load up the app you have a list of items the user can either buy or view if they have already bought it. When you are viewing a PDF you can flip through the pages and use the search to find text and jump to it.
Edit: For the run through when you are viewing a PDF you can flip through pages and click the screen to see thumbnails of the surrounding pages and scan through them quickly. No text search is needed.