- Update PCF8574 and PCF8575 library to be able to change SDA SCL pins easily.
- Using wire.h library - allow different pins.
- For example, if you take a closer look at the Adafruit BME280 library, you’ll find out that you can pass your own TwoWire to the begin() method. Do similar with the PCF8574 and PCF8575 libraries.
- Post updates on GitHub
- Add example on GitHub for specifically the esp32cam board - using pins 12 and 2 (or pins that work) - (must not use pins UOR and UOT - I want to be able to plug esp32cam via cable to my desktop - and I need those pins).
- I will test on esp32cam
- with this code - something like this...
- but below code may need to be updated to work...
TwoWire I2Cone = TwoWire(0);
PCF8574 pcf8574(&I2Cone, 0x38);
[login to view URL](115200);
[login to view URL](2, 12 , 100000);
// Set the pinModes
[login to view URL](P0, OUTPUT);
[login to view URL](P1, OUTPUT);
[login to view URL]();
[login to view URL](P0, HIGH);
[login to view URL](P1, LOW);
[login to view URL](P0, LOW);
[login to view URL](P1, HIGH);
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $168 teklif veriyor
Hello sir, Myself [login to view URL] Sekhar,[login to view URL], phd in Electronics from cdeec Innovations,India. We have 15+ years experience designing and developing electronic products. We have in house pcb fabrication facility for pr Daha Fazla