aXcelerate is a student management system that supports Registered Training Organisations in Australia to manage all aspects of student and course management. As part of aXcelerate’s functionality, we have a very well developed calendar system.
For the benefit of our user base, we would like a two-way integration between aXcelerate's calendar and both Google and Outlook calendars.
It is anticipated that there will need to be some ‘core’ or common calendar integration code that will need to be developed as well as Google Calendar-specific and Outlook Calendar-specific connectors to interface with these two different applications. It also anticipated that these two integrations, while having some common elements, will actually be treated as two separate projects or a single project with Phase 1 being the Google Calendar Integration and Phase 2 being the Outlook Calendar Integration.
The aXcelerate application is built in both Cold Fusion (Lucee) and Java. Depending on the successful candidate, you may work independently or in collaboration with a member of our in-house development team.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer with a minimum of 7 years of coding experience and who:
- Has completed at least two different Google Calendar integrations for two different software applications; and/or
- Has completed at least two different Outlook Calendar integrations for two different software applications;
- Is prepared to walk us through how these integrations were achieved
- Is prepared to show us and step us through the broad code sections
- Strong English language skills (preferably English as a first language)
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada $4082 teklif veriyor
Hello, I can develop Outlook Addin version for Calendar synchronization. I have experience in developing similar solutions for other clients. Please invite for discussion. Thank you, Usman
My recent projects is similar to your requirement. I have worked on this field for 8+ years. I am confident about this project. I can start right now.