We are looking for Senior ColdFusion developer to join our client’s team on a freelance basis.
Responsibilities: • Development on an existing ColdFusion application.
• At least 3 years of experience of programming with ColdFusion (v. 8-10);
• Proficiency with database programming (creating stored procedures and views);
• Working within a formalized application development lifecycle;
• Able to contribute in all activities and steps that form the software development process with an emphasis on design, implementation, testing and deployment;
• Excellent problem solving skills; strong logical reasoning, solution oriented;
• Ability to work independently and with others in a team-oriented environment;
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
• English writing\reading\speaking skills at an Advanced level.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience with ColdFusion 8-10.
Work conditions: • Remote work (distributed team); • Full-time; • Work load: 40 hours per week; • Hourly rate: to be negotiated.