We need a very simple web application built, along with the basic pages to insert into our website to drive the application. RUSH Project - need in less than a week!!
The product and pages must meet accessiblity requirements in US (Section 508) - no flash, etc.
We need a copy of the tool located at the following url
[url removed, login to view]
The goal of the tool is to provide live captioning/transcribing for webcasts.
- create an account
- buy the service (we have our own cart)
- generate a transcription entry ur/page for our employees to transcribe into
- generate a url for attendees to launch to view the live transcription
- the transcription essentially ftp's every time the space bar is hit
- Carriage returns create new lines (can not create a running html page - must have page layout automatcially)
- when completed it saves the document as a text file or word file in the account of the client
- all urls, fees, documents saved on a history page for the client
- once the project is complete, the active urls are terminated/deleted from active status
- there are two versions of the VIEWERS browser window that opens - one with a rotating image at the top of the window, and one without the image.
- Get Captions Now - leads to create an account, with two prices - A or B. Checkout, then site creates the Two URLS - transcriber and the Viewer
Management Area (owner)
- The Management area (for us the owner) must have a location to input images into the one of two statuses - dedicated image - one image only shown in the window for a specific event; a pool of images put into rotation every X seconds.
- Need a ledger of sales transactions
- sort by client, date, price
- Statistics for viewers of each viewer URL/project by account
- Transcriber list (projects are assigned manually to transcribers buy sending the URL for entry)
My account page
- history ledger with date, event name, type (A or B) time length, stats link, cost
We need this done FAST.
How fast can you complete this?
We will integrate with our current site - so implementation is on our end.
Upon assigning the project we'll forward more details/schematics