Goal of the project
Solve the following highly constrained routing problem within 1 week, for $500 (hiring multiple freelancers to gauge output:
- You have a delivery center ( hereinafter referred to “depot” ) and 22 warehouses ( hereinafter referred to “w1”,”w2” etc. ).
- Products must be delivered to satisfy supply and demand of each warehouse.
- You must determine a delivery plan using the provided types of trucks that minimizes the total cost.
- About the data, only around 20% cells of all the tables are filled in the attached powerpoint file. We’ll disclose all information after finishing NDA contract.
- Route files which are written in a JSON format. We provide a checker (windows/ubuntu 64bit) to validate the routes in regard to the constraints of the problem. (See [login to view URL] and [login to view URL])
* these routes must fulfill all the constraints of the problem to be considered acceptable.
- Documents describing the method and/or concept to reproduce the process of obtaining the Route files.
- In order to derive the delivery plan with the minimum cost, programs may or may not be used. If used, the source code must also be submitted.
Minimizing total cost of all trips
- The products are delivered by truck only from the “depot” to each warehouse or from each warehouse to the “depot”. They are never delivered between warehouses.
- All trip must start from the “depot”, goes around only warehouses and return to the “depot”.
- In single trip, the truck can visit the same warehouse up to twice.
- It is possible to go to the same warehouse with multiple trips.
- In each trip, it is possible to perform loading and unloading of the products at once in the warehouses that go only once.
- In each trip, they can only unload for the first time and only load for the second time in the warehouses that go twice.
- There are only two kinds of products to be delivered : “Product A” and “Product B”.
- The trucks are five types “a”, “b”, “c”, “d” and “e” with different load capacity. The number of trucks is unlimited
- The Table 1 shows the maximum loading capacity of “Product B” against number of “Product A” to be loaded for each track type.
- Trucks of type “d” and “e” can go around only warehouse “w1”, “w7”, “w14” and “w16”
- The Table 2 shows the number of products to be delivered from the “depot” to each warehouse and from each warehouse to the “depot”.
- The Table 3 shows the traveling time between warehouses, and between “depot” and each warehouse.
- Regardless of the number of loading and unloading in the warehouse, each work takes “1” as time.
- All trucks must leave the “depot” after time “0”, and must be returned to the “depot” by time “58”.
* Truck leaving at time "0" is allowed.
- Unloading in each warehouse must be completed by the time indicated as t1 (“final unloading time”) in the Table 4.
- All tracks can go to warehouses for loading after the time indicated as t2 (“start-time for loading”) in the Table 4.
- In each warehouse, the final truck visiting said warehouse must leave at t3 (“last trip load wait time”) in the Table 4.
- The Table 5 shows the cost corresponding to the operation time for each truck type.
* The price is constant for each operation time window(for example: a truck running 1 unit of time has the same cost as a truck running 24 unit of times.
* Operation time + x means the preparation time is already included in the time window and it thus the cost for the time spent outside of depot.
- The total cost of the delivery plan is the sum of the cost for each trip.
Hi there, My name is Mauricio I'm the data analyst and Python expert from Trascender Global Team, with 4 years of experience in developing software to optimize delivery minimizing cost, improving delivery times. I'v Daha Fazla
Hi, I have good experience on working with graph algorithms and optimization problem. This looks a very interesting problem. I feel I can work and solve this, I have gone through the attached ppt requirements. We can d Daha Fazla
Hello. I am PhD in the Computer Science and have about 19 years of software development experience including Machine Learning. For my projects I used C++, C#, Java, Scala and Python. I can implement the optimization ta Daha Fazla
Dear sir or madam,\\r\\nI will improve the current solution after the discussion with the project manager.\\r\\nYours sincerely,\\r\\nVlad
Hello I am a highly motivated young technocrat from India. Currently, I am a Ph.D. research scholar in the department of Computer Science & Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad, India. I am appr Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $529 teklif veriyor
Hello. I have to test that I can open input files. I'm ready to make this task. The task will be solved using R or Python. I can start work on the task on Monday. Best regards.
Hello, I am an experienced in this field, check my profile for sure. If I take a project, it will be done soon according to your requirements.
Hello, I am an independent, experienced excel expert. I can help with this task with a quick turn-around. Looking to hearing from you. Kind regards a Rina B.
Hi We are specializing in Data Analytics and Machine Learning. I came to be aware of this project from Freelancer Staff Szymon F. I would very much like to work on this project. Thanks, Bigyan
Hello, my name is Cristian, i am Excel/VBA expert. I am in the top 5 of freelancers in this area and i have more than 240 projects successfully completed here. Contact me to discuss the details. Best regards
Hi, I was invited by a freelancer staff to bid on this project. I find it very interesting and I believe I have the skills required for it. I look forward to working with you. Thanks
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
Hi there. I'm a data scientist and I have experience with linear programming and optimization problems. I'm also capable of modelling the problem using a range of different tools including MATLAB, excel solver etc.
Hi, I have studied the course of Computational Intelligence and solved many tasks involving such constraints and optimizing cost functions. I can do your task!
You had advised me to bid here, kindly PM so that we can further discuss my experience and related skills, and also a way forward for the project. Thanks