Are you tech savvy (specifically with PC software)?
Do you like the idea of working remotely?
Do you enjoy talking to and helping others?
If so, you may be a fit for our growing software company, so keep reading...
- Your work environment must be quiet, as you will be helping customers on the phone and screen sharing at times.
- You must have a PC desktop and consistent Internet that you can run our software on (we’ll train you).
- You must be computer savvy and tech-oriented (we do have an engineering team, so at times you’ll be in communication with them to solve any issues).
- You MUST be an attention to details person (you notice little details, which is very important when dealing with software. Often times, there's a tiny little detail our users overlook).
- You MUST be a native English speaker.
We have a great group of techies all around the world that I’ve assembled over the past five years. They are friendly, open, honest, curious, hardworking, and very resourceful. Those are the qualities I look for in a team member. If you need to be constantly supervised, then this job is not for you. I prefer people that are proactive vs. having to be told what to do. Don’t you?
The position is available immediately. There are also opportunities for advancement as we grow.
Thank you for your time!