Objective: To develop course content to teach a Hindi speaking child of 4-6 years basic English Speaking
1. The course will be played as a Audio content on a PC to the child. The audio should be in Hindi
2. The child will respond to the Audio content in English.
3. The expected right response for each Audio instruction to be provided.
4. At the end of the course the child should
i. understand the meaning of at least 20 words and should be able to speak the words with basic pronunciation.
ii. be able to speak 10 simple sentences in English.
iii. reply to 5 simple questions asked in English.
5. The Audio recording is not expected from you. Only the written content in Hindi needs to be developed. The Audio recording will be done by us.
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹6983 for this job
टीचर : मम्मा कहाँ है where is mumma ? वेयर का मतलब , कहाँ मम्मा घर में है मम्मा इस इन होम where are you beta ? आई ऍम इन क्लास रूम this type of script suggestions accepted
I know hindi very well and have given speeches at certain occasions also its my mother tongue. I can interprete hindi to English or English to hindi quite easily. Hoping to fulfill your given job properly.
I have understood the requirement at high level. I have good knowledge of Hindi language and have been in the role of consultant in various schools and child welfare trust. I can write the content in Hindi which will b Daha Fazla
Hello. I have scored national level First rank in Hindi Board Examination. I am currently working as HR in an IT firm. Pls let me know if I can start with the work. I will probably send 10 sentences if you like my work Daha Fazla
I would love to work for you and will offer you the best quality work in least time possible. Thanking you and wishing you a great day ahead!
HI! I am very much interested in teaching. The basic need to develop English speaking skills is to start with daily routine words, with their daily used an most repetative sentences. Basic english speaking includes, Daha Fazla