As an Online PR account manager you will:
- Participate in, and lead creative initiatives and content marketing services as part of on-going client campaigns
- Use your team and own skills to lead promotion via Online PR activity (blogger relations/media relations/social media) of client content initiatives
- Lead your team in developing and nurturing media and blogger relationships - including compiling outreach lists for media sites/blogs
- Lead your team in undertaking and report on social media marketing activities as required
- Contribute to strategies that feed into SEO Campaigns and the wider content marketing offering
- Help lead the development of innovative and engaging premium content across multiple channels and platforms
- Develop content road maps and calendars for client content campaigns in conjunction with the client services team
- Contribute to the fulfilment of KPI (Key performance indicator) targets around engagement and volume/capacity of content
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of key client content marketing campaigns and refine the service offering accordingly
- Account management, report writing and client meetings as required
- Assisting the sell-in and pitching of content and online PR strategies to new and existing clients.
We are looking for an Online PR Account Manager who is an experienced operator, working in a PR, Content or Social Media role who has a strong interest and knowledge of social media and blogging, as well as traditional PR methods and digital marketing in general.
Strong knowledge of search engine optimization is a must.
Excellent writing skills are a must. The ability to work independently, with creativity and insight, is also an important attribute.
Your application will be reviewed. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates
who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.