Job Recruitment for [url removed, login to view]
I hire contractors on [url removed, login to view] and other web based job site on a regular basis. Some years I hire as many as 10 people. This has become too much of a burden to do by myself so I am looking for an individual to take over this recruitment process. In addition to being based in the United States and speaking English as a primary language you need to have the following skills:
Can take a roughly written job description and convert it to a compelling post .
Can post a job description in the right places on Freelancer.
Can evaluate people that apply for the jobs and present me with a filtered list of approved candidates along with reasons they are chosen.
Can prioritize the candidates with the best first.
Can speak with me at least once a week by phone and be readily available to communicate by email/text to facilitate ongoing Freelancer hiring process.
The most common job categories I hire for are as follows:
1. Developers (programmers) for mobile smartphone and tablet programmers for these platforms:
a. Apple iOS iPhone and iPad. (1)
b. Apple Watch.
c. Google Android smartphone and tablet.
d. Amazon Kindle tablet.
e. Microsoft Windows 8 laptops and tablet.
2. Project managers for mobile software development for above platforms.
3. Beta testers of mobile software for above platforms.
4. Writers for nature and biology related topics, particularly birds.
5. Researchers for nature related topics.
6. Editors of nature based articles.
7. Map makers, Cartographers and ArcView experts. (1)
8. Graphic artist for business identity. (1)
9. Newsletter writer with HTML experience (publish once a month). (1)
10. Social media expert for Facebook and Twitter maintenance.
11. Artists for drawing illustrations of birds. (1)
(1) These jobs are the highest priorities.
For this job I can pay an hourly rate and a bonus for each person I actually hire. Please let me know what kind of experience you have finding people for positions and what kind of income you are seeking.
Mitch Waite Group