I am working with an e-commerce client to develop new content for their B2B email newsletter which focus on seller-partner on-boarding and empowerment. The content will be used to ensure new signups to the platform are nurtured over the course of a number of weeks to ensure their products and online store are optimised for maximum success.
I have listed the requirements below:
1. Create a series of 6 emails (90-120 words each)
Emails will direct a seller to one of the articles in requirements 2. The content will need to be a preview/summary of the original with eye-catching subject line and header description to catch attention and encourage people to view the article.
2. Create 6 new articles (500 words each)
The purpose of these articles will be to highlight platform benefits and advantages compared to competitors.
4. Create a series of 9 emails for new sellers (90-120 words)
- These emails will be sent to new sellers to introduce them to the platform, explain the business model, pricing strategies, showcase case studies from other sellers, links to Q&A and seller support programs. We can share links for each article as part of the brief to inform your email content.
Additional notes on the brief:
1. I'm open to considering splitting the brief into smaller sections. If there is a particular element you want to quote for and exclude the rest please mention this in your cover let.
2. We only require the written content in a word doc format. Visuals and design will be provided by an internal client team
3. First draft is to be delivered to us in English for agency review. Final draft will need to be in Korean for final client approval.
When responding please include:
- Estimated price
- Proposed timeline
- Any recommendations/requirements for approach on briefing and feedback process
- 2-3 examples of relevant work
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada €37/saat teklif veriyor
I will be happy to help you out to complete the B2B marketing tasks. I am an academic for more than 20 years and will provide high-quality work. . Send me a message now and will be happy to negotiate the price and time Daha Fazla