Before Submitting your proposal read all the requirements properly otherwise I will move your submission to trash.
1) You are not allowed to share the content on your portfolio
2) You have to ignore our main competitor when doing the topic research that is [login to view URL]
3) You have to select at least 5 resources from where you will pick the content and read it properly. After that create your own copy based on your research and keep in mind you should not rephrase the content. Your approach should read and understand the topic and write with your experience. Again keep in mind you have to ignore [login to view URL] while doing the topic research.
4) Always use active voice, when doing the research make a note of all the resources and keep them at the end of the document and share with me for every article so I can cross-refer your work
5) While doing brainstorming make a note of all the headings you found and then restructure them on the bases of your knowledge in order to maintain the content quality
6) Don’t just literally get an idea from one or two blog posts, instead brainstorm the topic properly before start working on it
7) Your content should be 100% plagiarism free and you must use bullet points in your content
8) Keep your sentences as short as you can, and also try not to use complex vocabulary and make it easy to understand
9) You don't have to repeat things again and again in the content structure it properly
10) Before submitting, you have to cross-check the content for grammatical mistakes, make sure it is 100% grammar error-free
11) This point is for human verification that you have read my requirements before submitting your application. Start it with I'm your angel.
12) Keep all the article to the point (your focus should be your main topic) but comprehensive in a sense of covering everything that is relevant to your main topic here is an example:
If you are creating content on medical Schengen visa, you should cover everything that is related to medical visa only you don't have to talk about Schengen rules, areas so on so on
13) Again you have to stay away from [login to view URL] while doing the research, Every Topic should be brainstormed before you start working on it rather than just picked content and start rephrasing it
14) Length of the topic depends on how much content we have to add to make it comprehensive but keep in mind we don't have to repeat our content again and again or we don't have to add irrelevant content that doesn't match with our main topic
15) Use as many official resources as you can when creating the content our all topics are related to Schengen visa