We're looking for multiple technical writers based in the US who can help us develop technical engineering design content on a monthly cadence. This could include blog posts, whitepapers, etc. Some content will be software related and will require a deep understanding of [login to view URL] freelancer MUST HAVE AN ENGINEERING BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CAD/CAM SOFTWARE.
Here's an example with guidelines ;
Topic: Sheet metal and weld member assembly design with multibody parts [in SOLIDWORKS]
1. Header (title) less than or equal to 70 characters
1a. Two alternative headers
2. Sub-header (small snipet description below title) less than or equal to 70 characters
2a. Two alternative sub-headers
3. Google snippet 140 character snippet that shows up in search that explains the topic/what people will want to know to click to read
4. Blog post content min 1000 word count
5. Images Not the jumbotron images (big image behind title of blog post), but images that go with the content of the post. If you want to use a specific jumbotron image, feel free to send our way, otherwise we will do that
6. Sources If you reference any outside sources or take images from a different site, provide the links for those sites so we can cite them
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $388 teklif veriyor
Hi, owing to having written content for a welding specialist in the past, I am somewhat familiar with this niche and will be able to handle images too. What is the turnaround time for this? Thanks, regards, Vinita.