We're seeking skilled web content writers to join our writing team. This is a remote contract position with flexible hours. We utilize our team of writers on an ongoing basis, so this is not a one-time project.
As a member of our writing team, you will create blog posts and website content for our clients, who include executives, professionals, and companies.
The ideal candidate will consistently write content that demonstrates the following qualities: appropriate topic selection, excellent organization and flow, clear language and word choice, professional tone, appropriate length, and correct spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- You will write high-quality blog posts and website content. The typical assignment is a 300-word blog post or website page, with a headline, written on a topic closely related to a specific person or business. Other possible assignments include biographies of a specific person or business.
- Some Internet research is required. For the majority of assignments, you will select the specific topic based on general editorial directions; for some assignments, a specific topic will be provided. If needed, biographical or corporate information about the person or business will be provided.
- You will be paid 9 USD per 300-word assignment. Longer assignments are also possible, and are compensated at a higher rate.
- Deadlines vary, but the majority of assignments are due within a few days.
- We communicate with our writing team via email. Most available assignments are emailed to the group and may be claimed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We follow the Chicago Manual of Style. Any deviations from CMOS will be detailed for you.
- Experience writing professionally is preferred.
- You can be based anywhere in the world, but you must be fluent in the English language.
- Responsiveness to email communications.
- Ability to complete assignments by specified deadlines.
- Agency contractors will not be considered at this time.