We are looking for an experienced writer for a recently established platform/news outlet that focuses on the benefits of cryptocurrencies for non-profit organizations and people living in poverty. The main goal of this platform is to facilitate charitable giving within the crypto space by helping and inspiring cryptocurrency holders to identify and send crypto donations to non-profit organizations and by convincing non-profit organizations to accept cryptocurrency donations and teach them how to do so.
We would like to establish a long-term collaboration and require someone who can write on a regular basis. The primary tasks are:
- Writing cornerstone content on the platform's main topics (after thoroughly researching these topics)
- Writing blog series on the benefits of distributed trust networks for various humanitarian and environmental causes
- Writing news articles about philanthropy-related events with the crypto space
- Writing profiles on non-profit organizations and philanthropists within the crypto space
- Writing social media content to promote the platform's initiatives
PLEASE NOTE: All payments will be made in cryptocurrencies (we can make exceptions in some cases). We cannot provide a fixed or hourly rate as the types of content and the amount of research required for each piece vary greatly, but we always pay a fair wage (please ignore the indicated budget).
Who are we?
We're a small, international team united by long-term friendships, a shared goal to do good and the founding of a non-profit organization that focuses on providing quality education and health services to impoverished children.
We look forward to hearing from you!