I am looking for a confident writer who is skilled & savvy with facebook, preferably someone who has some experience marketing or advertising on facebook's platform - to write good quality articles for a facebook training website.
These articles should be:
- in perfect UK english.
- 650 words or more each article.
- helpful guidance / top tip styles articles.
- 100% original and unique. Copyscrape proofed.
- articles designed to engage with small/medium business owners (in Ireland) trying to promote their business on facebook.
Examples of article topics:
How to design the perfect facebook business page (with examples).
- would detail the image dimensions required for profile, cover photos etc etc.
How Facebook instant articles can work for you.
How Facebook's news feed algorithm works, and tips for more reach.
- would detail specifics about the fb feed, and why if no one likes your post, fewer ppl see it etc.
Facebook advertising & targeting best practices for Ireland.
- would discuss the demographic targeting options, formats etc for advertising, and which would be best suited to small businesses in Ireland.
Top tools for automating & scheduling Facebook business page posts.
Best practices & tips for getting more facebook business page likes.
and so on.
10 articles in total on topics similar to the above examples.
- use of graphics/stock photos considered a plus.
- being from a native english speaking country considered a plus.
- please provide an example of your writing with your proposal.
EXPERIENCE, DILIGENCE, INTEGRITY. Hello! This is my motto and my promise to you if I ever have the opportunity to work with you. My online portfolio is available at http://equilibriumcopywriting.wordpress.com. Daha Fazla