A client recently submitted a proposal/contract to us. We have limited knowledge of certain legal terms therefore we are seeking someone with "LEGAL/LAW" experience to break down and explain this proposal/contract with us. The document is pretty straight forward we are only unclear of certain terms.
- Familiar with international law
- Is located in the United States
- Familiar with contracts/proposals
- Familiar with certain legal terms
- Very patient
- Great communication skills
- Speaks English fluently
6 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Practiced law in US for over 25 yrs. Taught Business Law. Familiar with international contracts. Bid is to explain certain contract language. May do by e-mail or Skype.