Ecommerce Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimization job will lead analyzing, reporting, and identifying trends and opportunities to improve sales, site performance, marketing campaigns, and overall user experience of an eCommerce site. Experience in, and curiosity of, data analytics and all things eCommerce and a willingness to make things happen is key to success in this role.
• Collect and analyze e-commerce data via Google Analytics, SQL and BI tools to improve user experience, conversions, and site success, providing actionable insights to business decision-makers
• Develop, execute, and analyze tests to improve conversion and sales; continually assess sales data to understand product trends and inform merchandising decisions
• Leverage customer database to develop and optimize segmented acquisition and retention email marketing campaigns and drive personalized merchandising experiences
• Create/maintain daily, weekly, and monthly key metric dashboards to inform key stakeholders
• Work alongside the rest of the eCommerce team to drive the product roadmap, helping to develop long-term strategies for growth