All articles must fulfill the following requirements:
1) 500 - 600 words in length
2) Must be unique, original, non-plagiarised work (Copyscape will be checked)
3) Must be researched and written completely and on an individual basis. Software must NOT be used to produce the article
4) The article MUST be practical i.e. it must offer the reader a clear course of action that can be taken to make/save money, for example.
5) The writing quality must be of a VERY HIGH standard that is capable of being published by well-known financial journals (online or offline) from both ends of the writing spectrum i.e. from The Motley Fool to the Financial Times or Wall Street Journal.
** Bonuses will be awarded according to the standard of articles produced **
6) The subject matter, core material and keywords will be provided for each article. Articles must use keywords and related keywords in approx 5% of the article. (This will always be checked.)
7) All articles must be supplied with an Article Summary.
8) If you are a non-native, English speaker please ensure that you are able to meet the very high standards of grammar, spelling and punctuation that are being sought after here.
9) Experience or a sound knowledge of UK mortgages and loans is very much preferred but not vital as the successful bidder will be paid to produce their first article and will receive the full project based on the outcome of the trial.
10) Please provide samples of previous work.
I have an extremely aggressive business model to implement between 2008 and 2010. If you are an outstanding writer and we implement the model as planned, then we will be placing a lot of work in your direction.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mark Matheson MSc