I am looking for talented writers with excellent written English and web research skills to write articles based on a list of keywords relating to **health food supplement** - that is a very powerful anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
The writing style should be informative, creative and easy to read. The goal is to create relevant articles that readers feel are informative that also do well in the search engines.
I will need **10 content-rich articles**, ranging between 300 to 400 words per article.
Articles must be unique and original. No copy and paste article will be accepted. They must all be original content and not infringe upon anyone's copyright.
Write good material and get more work.
Please do not make a bid that says simply "I can do that". I will appreciate it if you could briefly tell me what you have in mind and any expertise that you have on the subject.
- Articles should be original content and publishable with my name as the author.
- Articles should be submitted as text (.txt) files with no formatting just line breaks between paragraphs.
- Articles and emails should be submitted as individual files. One zipped file containing batch of articles is also acceptable.
- Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet project specs. Please check spelling and grammar before submitting. If an article does not meet my satisfaction I may ask you to edit it until it meets my satisfaction.
- Only fluent English writers.
- All deliverables will be considered work for hire under “U.S. Copyright Law??. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to ALL work purchased.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).