I require 4 articles for 2 different web sites. The purpose of these articles is to be used in article marketing. They must be informational and explanatory rather than commercial. They will advertise the client company ??" but without seeming to advertise it. The company name is never mentioned. The web address will be provided to the winning coder. Please follow this format:
Title: Something compelling with the topic included at the beginning if possible.
Summary: A sentence or two summarizing the focus of the article. 30-40 words.
Article: A 500- to 700-word article about the industry in general, without mentioning the client or the product by name. Focus on a product or service benefit to your audience. Keep sentences and paragraphs short. Use lots of “you?? thoughts when talking about benefits. Use a 4-7 key phrases in the body of each article as naturally as possible.
(Please do not reply without samples of work. We will NOT consider coder responses without samples.)
The topics for the first 2 articles:
1. Quick and Easy bathroom makeover
2. tips for remodeling bathroom
Key phrases to include: cabinet hardware, bath accessories, door hardware
The topics for second 2 articles:
1. newest kitchen appliances advances
2. latest kitchen equipment
Key phrases to include: kitchen appliances, kitchen equipment, concession equipment, restaurant equipment
Continued in "Platform."
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Continued from "Description."
** Please do not reply without samples of work. We WILL NOT consider coder responses without samples.
* This content will become our property and may be published in any name we choose
* All submissions will be checked with CopyScape, Google and Wikipedia -- Plagiarism is absolutely unacceptable
* You must have native-level American English skills
* Must be delivered as text file or in ASCII Text
** To be clear - Plagiarism is not acceptable. Copied content will be cause for immediate cancellation of this project.
Thanks for bidding!