This is a writing project that involves **writing an E-book** with **3 Bonus E-Books**.
The main body of the book is to be made up of following sections.
General photography Dos and don’ts **film speed, backgrounds, composition of photos and different light sources for different types of photos
**Include effective limit for portrait photos in studio setting
**Lighting - What source of lighting should be used
** What lighting is the best for different types of photos.
**positioning of subject etc
**Portrait Photography ** How to pose and capture portrait. Also explain the light and shadows in portraits.
**How to get the best effect eg sun set, include camera settings
**Photographing children and pets** Include how to take natural photos as well as memorable portraits
**Printing and darkroom procedures** Include chemicals used and procedures to develop photos
**Outline of what is required of a professional photographer**
**Tips and tricks**
**There will also be a closing chapter**
**_I also require the following Bonuses to be written in e-book format_**
***_Bonus #1_***Special effect lenses and how to use them
***_Bonus#2_***How to combine photos and pictures together to create one photo or picture from 2 separate images
***_Bonus #3_*** How to change the background of your photos
Please ensure that if using content from other websites that you are not simply copying and pasting. Please do not infringe copyright.
It needs to be easy to read and inspirational.
I would like the books written in MS Word using Arial 12 point.
There are many more of these types of projects on the horizon.
All deliverables must be uploaded to Rent A Coder before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project ...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an un-arbitratable, illegal project.
1) The book is to be about 20,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) The E-Book will be based on the information provided above
3) Each chapter will be packed with quality information and some pictures to demonstrate the results of the techniques explained.
4) I'll review and approve the E-book to make sure it's within specification.
5) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
6) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work MUST BE ORIGINAL ….
Microsoft Word is preferred.