Do you have answers to questions? I want to expand the question and answer section of a large information site. I am looking for intriguing questions with well written answers on just about any topic of interest to a general web audience (family oriented, please) - you pick the question and write the answer. The question should be in the form of "When...". For example "When is/was (you fill in the rest)?" The answer should be between 300-800 words. The writing should be informative and easy to read - on about a high school (English) reading level.
The answer should be informative and supply quick, easy to read information for the curious web user. Each answer should be focused on the topic of the question with some emphasis on key words and phrases for good search engine placement (about 5% keyword density) - each answer may, at some time, lead into a more detailed article about the subject.
The topic of the question and answer is up to you - with a preference given to topics that will score well with the search engines (low supply of similar information) and draw a large number of visitors (high demand for the information).
You are bidding on the question and answer as a whole.
Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as answers must be publishable as original content.
Please state your question when bidding and a small sample of the answer for me to get a feel for your knowledge of the subject, direction of the answer, and writing style.
1) Questions and answers are to be submitted as TEXT files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs.
2) Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet the project specs.
3) Complete ownership of all the documents with complete copyrights to use and publish all work purchased.
4) Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.
5) All content must be "family" friendly - no references to sex, drugs, violence, or other such things and no profanity or anything else offensive.
* Articles need to be submitted as individual Text files without formatting, just line breaks between paragraphs. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable. No HTML coding or formatting, please.
* The files must be named after the subtopic/keyword (with dashes instead of spaces if the subtopic consists of multiple words).