I am looking for someone to write 10 quality "how to" articles based ona list of keyword phrases related to model trains.
Each article must be a minimum of 200 and up to 300+ words in length and use the keyword density rules supplied by me.
The goal is to create relevant articles that readers feel are informative that also do well in the search engines.
All content must be original and publishable by me with no fear of infringing on someone's copyright. Articles that are borrowed, copied or compiled from other sources will not be accepted. No copy or paste material.
Please include a sample of your writing with your bid.
If we work well together you can expect a lot more work from me.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Articles must be original content and publishable with my name as the author.
2) Articles must be submitted as text files with no formating. Just line breaks between the description, headline and paragraphs.
3) Each article must be submitted as an individual text file.
4) The files mut be named after the keywork with dashes instead of spaces. Example:[url removed, login to view]
5) Please check spelling and grammar before submitting. If an article doesn't meet my satisfaction I may ask you to edit the article until I'm satisfied with the final work.
6) Please fluent English writers only.
7) All deliverables will be considered "work for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.