I am looking for a few people who are interested in setting up research projects on an online research site.
The site is extremely easy to use and you will be trained on the nature of the various research options.
The work will look something like this:
- A client will supply a set of questions and possible answers in an email or Word document
- I will review and determine if the project makes sense, the questions are logical and the answers are appropriate
- I will then pass this document to you and you will transfer all the questions and answers to the online research engine
- You will determine and set-up the Logic needs (the site has Logic pre-programmed - no coding needed)
- You will complete the project and run a Preview to make sure that everything works as planned
- Once completed, we will have the Client take a look and approve
- The project is complete
I anticipate having between 10-15 of these types of projects on a weekly basis with a question length between 5 and no more than 100 (far more 10-20 question projects than 100 question projects)
Again, the site is extremely easy to use and you will be proficient in a matter of hours not days or weeks.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hello, would be happy to join, I am communicative, fast learner of different kind of programs and applications, expert in research and writing projects, accurate and professional.