I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
You must have a perfect grasp of the English Language and be able to write clear, interesting and grammatically correct articles.
I will provide 12 articles (500 words) for you to rewrite and I should retain all rights to the articles written.
In rewriting articles you will:
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords. Each one will pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 95% minimum.)
- You CANNOT outsource or employ others to write for you. Individuals representing other writers or companies are not allowed to bid.
- Re-write each article (INCLUDING article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard English and should make sense to the reader
- Article must be in Word 2000 format and must save each article as individual files.
- Must save the documents accordingly and DO NOT RENAME THE FILES so I can cross reference with the original article files
- All exclusive rights to the articles belong to me. As such you are NOT ALLOWED to use or distribute the articles in any possible way
Your rewritten version of articles are not allowed to be rewritten in the following manner
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
Good luck to everyone.