I need 20 articles on each of 2 subjects for a total of 40 articles.
The list of topics is posted below.
The first topic is "Embroidered Polo Shirts". The second topic is more general - "Embroidered clothes"( golf shirts, t-shirts, hats, workwear, women clothes, man clothes etc.). You can write about some of the products I will give you links for, or in general about the topics - how good are the promotional shirts with logos, how they help promote your business, what a good gift they can be for your employees or friends, what else they can be used for - anything you can come up with, as long as it is interesting and contains the key phrases I will give you. Articles are to be rich in content, easy and entertaining to read. I do need a compelling and exciting title and I do need the articles to be written in excellent English.
The supplied keyword phrases (one for each set of 20 articles) should appear at least twice in the first and last paragraph, and once in the other paragraphs. In addition, the associated keywords should each appear at least three-four times in the rest of the article. I will provide you with the exact keywords when we agree on the price and when I pick the person I will work with.
I have way more articles I need to be written, so hopefully this will be a long relationship.
ARTICLE FORMAT: (These MUST be adhered to)
Length: 500-700 words
MINIMUM of 8 paragraphs
Each of these needs to be rewritten TWICE in the following manner (each of the two versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs and should have a new title - please note that I will be using the free software available from [url removed, login to view] to check the quality of your rewrites.
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line. Make sure you don't accidentally combine two paragraphs into one.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same.
5. The style of bullet or numbering must remain the same, e.g. do not change "1)" to "1." Do NOT use any special Word or non-ASCII characters as bullets.
6. Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
7. The articles are to be delivered as notepad txt files, in a zip file, the main article should be named : [url removed, login to view], ad the two re-writes should be [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
8. Articles are to be formated as follows:
Title on top line.
Paragraph1 followed by empty line,
Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
9. Articles are "work for hire" ghostwriting, and no credit to original author will be given once we have paid our account.
10. Considering that I am new to [url removed, login to view], I am willing to set up milestone [url removed, login to view] a price is negotiated, I will set up a milestone payment for 25% of the payment. Once 25% of the articles are received and approved by me, I will release payment and setup the next 25% payment... and so on. When we start working on the project, for the first 10 articles I will require you to send me the articles one by one, so that we can correct any misunderstandings at the very beginning.
11. Delivery of articles required in THREE weeks from the time you accept the project. Time limit MUST be adhered to. If you cannot do it in the time frame, please don't bid. The first ten articles must be delivered by the end of the first week after you accept the project.
12. Please post samples of your previous work to the board or send me a message with an example when you make your bid.
13. Please quote the code phrase "I accept" in your bid to show that you have read and can follow these instructions.
Approximate start date of the project after selecting a bid
Immediate (within 1-2 days)
I look forward to receiving your bids. Please include some samples of similar articles you have done in the past.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $245 for this job
I accept your terms. Please accept my bid on your project. You can view samples of my work and more about me at [url removed, login to view] Thank you, Helen Reicher
I want to start this weekend. I am reliable and experienced. I can deliver this project in 10 days or less. I write for broadcast,print and internet. I will forward samples. Accept this bid and let's get started.