We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Back To Health With Physiotherapy (K: physiotherapy; physical therapy)
2. Considering Liposuction? Top 5 Facts You Should Know Before Making Your Decision (K: liposuction)
3. Making Life That Little Bit Easier With Physiotherapy (K: physiotherapy; physical therapy)
4. Give Your Child A Head Start With Physiotherapy (K: physiotherapy; physical therapy)
5. The In’s And Out’s Of Private Heart Surgery (K: private heart surgery; heart surgery)
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear 12 times throughout the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with subheadings.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
When writing about medical topics, please follow the guidelines below:
• NHS must not be mentioned or compared against private hospitals
• All figures must be referenced or removed
• Don’t use poor language such as “A huge chunk”, “get rid”, “fix”
• Do not make statements such as cure, eliminate pain, state permanence or rejuvenate
• CAP generally advises to use words such as “revitalise” and “refresh” rather than using terms such as “natural look” which are not permitted
• Do not include recommendations unless it is to discuss with their GP
• Do not write about Cosmetic Surgery and its psychological effects
• Do not mention cosmetic surgery and post pregnancy
• Do not talk about fear or anxiety
• Do not imply non surgical treatments are permanent or compare them to surgical procedures
• Do not mention Botox
• Do not use the words safe or easy
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.