I am looking for one or more professional article writers and rewriters to work on a health and well being project. I will supply you with all of the articles to be rewritten - approx. 60 - 70 articles.
1. All articles must be written by a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING writer. The rewriting will need to be concise and to the point. I will not accept articles filled with fluff words intended to fill space. The articles / copy needs to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation.
2. Payment initially - $3.00- <600 words, $4.00- 601- 1000words, $5.00 - 1001-1500 words
3. Payment via PayPal within 48 hours of completion and acceptance of each 15 articles.
4. The articles must pass Copyscape, and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism. If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape nor has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval.
5. I will not be able to pay if all requirements in this listing aren't met, so please don't bid if you can't meet these requirements.
6. You agree that upon sending me the rewrites all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any way.
7. Bids will only be considered with a sample article on a topic that I choose.
8. Please type this in your private message to me... "Writer's Edge" so I know you read and understand the requirements.
9. Approx. 5 articles/day
From the brief research I have conducted, writers of the calibre of Sunil mennasunna, panchatapaz, joan 1, datanomix, rennyslade, creativeink, creative theme, uma, shanki would be appreciated.
We are a marketing company in Australia that requires consistent ongoing works on a variety of subject matter. Work will range from web copy, brochure copy, ebooks, marketing / sales copy, SEO writing, rewrites, etc.
I look forward to your feedback and working with the successful writer.
17 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 84$ teklif veriyor
"Writer's Edge" My name is Dawn Dalia and I own a Medical Writing, Research, Translation and Editing business: [url removed, login to view] PMB