I'm looking to bring on an associate blogger/copywriter to work with me on various projects. This first project is a trial run on a single blog. If I like your style and things work out well then there would likely be other assignments. I'm in the process of growing a team as my copywriting business has really taken off. This has the potential to grow into a full time gig with me, but most of that rests in your abilities.
- Native English Speakers only, ideal candidate is US based
- Willingness to talk over phone and via skype
- Conduct business over email and other messenger programs, with excellent response time
- Working knowledge of social media, strong understanding of marketing online and within the realm of social media.
- Understands (at minimum) the basics of article marketing, press release marketing, blog marketing, article construction, crafting powerful headlines & titles, keyword use, and other similar factors relating to SEO, traffic generation and link building.
- Experience with wordpress
- Ability to work quickly and write on a variety of topics
- Can make assigned deadlines
I don't mind sharing information with someone who has minimal knowledge in these areas, and a little training is fine however I don't want to bring someone on who has no experience
You'll be posting on my blog to start things out. 3 times per week. You'll be given a variety of topics to cover, but most will have to do with copywriting and how it relates to seo, social media marketing, content marketing, etc. I may assign topics from time to time.
Initially you'll clear content through me and I'll post it. Once I'm certain that you'll work out for what it is I do then you'll be posting directly to the blog. If we continue to work together, then I'll start to utilize you with various clients.
Bonus skills: Ideal candidate would also have experience in some or all of the following
- Writing website copy
- Article production
- Press releases
- Sales letters
Please place a bid for 12 blog posts (1 month). In your PM to me, please give me details about your past experience, tell me about yourself and why you feel I should select you.
For the right candidate, this could grow into a full-time telecommute job. I've got a lot of clients and I'm always adding more through various advertising methods and I need to establish a solid writing team. Tell me how you fit in.
I'll speak with just about every bidder I get, as I'll be careful with selection. No agencies please, I'm looking for individuals.
Thunder Bay Media