We are looking for a talented experienced ghostwriter for our start-up travel blog to help kick things off the ground.
The perfect candidate would:
- have excellent writing skills and preferably be experienced in travel writing;
- be preferably native English speaker, but this is not mandatory, as we know that non-native speaker can provide excellent results too;
- provide properly formated (include lists, subheading, etc), English grammar error free articles, 400-600 words in length;
- be able to provide SEO-friendly written articles, around topics of his choice (approved by us) or based on topics and keywords that we provide;
- be able to deliver at least 5 articles per week (quantity will increase with time), with no delays whatsoever;
- not make us go through extensive editing of the articles provided. Proofreading before submission is a must;
- provide work samples, both offline and online on websites/blogs from previous jobs (via PM for privacy reasons);
- a good provider rating is required before bidding. We're sorry to eliminate other candidates because of this, but we do not have time for trial-and-error bidding.
What we offer:
- Decent payment/article. We're not looking for low-cost work, but quality work. Unfortunately, being a start-up won't allow us to pay the high rates that some writers rightfully deserve. We're looking for a decent cost/quality ratio, so give us your best, realistic bid and let us judge if your work quality can go along with our budget.
- If you complete this project successfully, you're looking at a stable (possibly growing) job with us which might include bonuses. We're common sense people, and love to be surrounded by other hard working, common sense folks.
So, to SUMMARIZE:
- Bid for 5 travel articles with a topic of your choice (travel location recommendations, travel location activities, travel fun stuff to do, you get the picture) and provide a decent delivery time.
- Provide ORIGINAL copyscaped articles. We're not looking for rewrites or fraudulent writers.
- Expect a project continuation upon successful completion (both you and us are happy with the results).
- Once completed, all rights on the articles are passed to us and the articles are not to be used by you again under any circumstances.
- Payment will be submitted once the work has been completed successfully.
Looking forward to reading your best work samples (travel related if possible) and project articles once we "seal the deal". For a fair competition
Thank you for bidding!
29 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
Hi, please check Inbox for details and sample work. Thank you
Greetings. I'm a seasoned native English writer with a strong background in professional writing, and I can bring precision to your project. Able to craft fresh and mechanically excellent pieces that interest and invol Daha Fazla
Hello! I am [url removed, login to view] check PM for details and smaple [url removed, login to view]
Hello there. It is my pleasure to bid here. Kindly check your PM for more details of this bid. Thanks.
Hi, Check PMB for details. Regards, Khushbu Malik, MD of Gifted Writers by God
Hi there - this is Bhavesh! Our team has over five years experience in content writing - whether it's general content writing, SEO or keyword rich articles - we're your guys! All articles are 100% original and will pas Daha Fazla
My rate is $3 per article. Please refer the Inbox for samples, thanks.
Well researched and top-notch articles guaranteed; please have a look at the PM for details. Thank You!
I am very selective when bidding on projects, yours does seem like an interesting one. Currently working on two other travel writing assignments where the clients have been very pleased with the quality and timing of t Daha Fazla
Hi, I am very much interested. Please check Inbox/PMB for my samples
To Whom It May Concern: My name is Athelda Ensley, and I am interested in your writing project. I have experience as a freelance writer. I work for clients on sites like oDesk and Elance. The majority of my clients Daha Fazla
Hi, I am interested in your posting, please refer PM for additional details. Thanks, Vaishnavi
Hello I am an experienced writer who is writing articles for online directories, as well as for my own sites. I live in the UK and English is my first language. I am also a freelance proofreader, and as I have only Daha Fazla
Hi! I can provide travel articles for around my region in Asia and Australia. I am an avid traveller, a voracious reader and prolific writer. You will be pleased with my articles!
I have a good command over English language. Recently I have got band score 7 out of 9 in IELTS exam. In addition I’ve been using computer for around 12 years. Furthermore, I am doing BBA in Tourism and Hospitality Man Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I'm experienced & 100% professional. I've done this type of work for several people. Your trust is my quality & I can work in this project. You'll get full support & help from my work for your satisfactory Daha Fazla
I am a freelance travel writer able to write from personal experience about many parts of the world, as I travel yearly. Although I am new to this site and have not been reviewed, examples of my writing in PMB