We are looking for a talented experienced ghostwriter for our start-up travel blog to help kick things off the ground.
The perfect candidate would:
- have excellent writing skills and preferably be experienced in travel writing;
- be preferably native English speaker, but this is not mandatory, as we know that non-native speaker can provide excellent results too;
- provide properly formated (include lists, subheading, etc), English grammar error free articles, 400-600 words in length;
- be able to provide SEO-friendly written articles, around topics of his choice (approved by us) or based on topics and keywords that we provide;
- be able to deliver at least 5 articles per week (quantity will increase with time), with no delays whatsoever;
- not make us go through extensive editing of the articles provided. Proofreading before submission is a must;
- provide work samples, both offline and online on websites/blogs from previous jobs (via PM for privacy reasons);
- a good provider rating is required before bidding. We're sorry to eliminate other candidates because of this, but we do not have time for trial-and-error bidding.
What we offer:
- Decent payment/article. We're not looking for low-cost work, but quality work. Unfortunately, being a start-up won't allow us to pay the high rates that some writers rightfully deserve. We're looking for a decent cost/quality ratio, so give us your best, realistic bid and let us judge if your work quality can go along with our budget.
- If you complete this project successfully, you're looking at a stable (possibly growing) job with us which might include bonuses. We're common sense people, and love to be surrounded by other hard working, common sense folks.
So, to SUMMARIZE:
- Bid for 5 travel articles with a topic of your choice (travel location recommendations, travel location activities, travel fun stuff to do, you get the picture) and provide a decent delivery time.
- Provide ORIGINAL copyscaped articles. We're not looking for rewrites or fraudulent writers.
- Expect a project continuation upon successful completion (both you and us are happy with the results).
- Once completed, all rights on the articles are passed to us and the articles are not to be used by you again under any circumstances.
- Payment will be submitted once the work has been completed successfully.
Looking forward to reading your best work samples (travel related if possible) and project articles once we "seal the deal". For a fair competition
Thank you for bidding!
29 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
Hi! I can provide travel articles for around my region in Asia and Australia. I am an avid traveller, a voracious reader and prolific writer. You will be pleased with my articles!
I am a freelance travel writer able to write from personal experience about many parts of the world, as I travel yearly. Although I am new to this site and have not been reviewed, examples of my writing in PMB