I need someone who is able to write travel related articles for me. I need 7 to 10 articles a week.
Each article to be around 600 words in length. I will provide article titles.
1. Must have excellent command of English.
2. Must show me previous examples of writing jobs done
3. Must be original articles and not copy and pasted from somewhere. You can certainly research information from other websites and REWRITE them in your own words, that should save some time. I will check with copyscape.
4. Must do some simple research and information gathering in order to write. Say for example I want you to write about the top 10 hotels in New York City, you will need to gather information to write.
5. I'm looking to pay USD 3.00 per article, fixed.
Good to have:
1. If you have travel related writing experience/portfolio to show me, that would be a plus.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $4/hour for this job
I've been travelling for the last 4 years for about 7 countries in the Americas and Europe. Engaging with diverse culture through delegation travels can certainly be of help to your endeavor.
I'm a journalist with an overall experience of 7 yrs in the media field; having handled both print and new media. If you give me a deadline, I can deliver them within the stipulated time for sure. Check PMB