You are to read a book called, " The Triangle: The Fire That Changed America" by David Von Drehle
You are then required to write a 5 page paper on the following topic.
Topic:What did the author think might have prevented this tragedy from occurring?
1. Introduction of your Topic (include main arguments which you will expand on in the paper.
2. Write about your first topic and explain your reasons or discuss your feelings for this as an important topic.
3. Write about your second topic and explain your reasons or discuss your feelings for this as an important topic.
4. Write about your third topic and explain your reasons or discuss your feelings for this as an important topic.
5. Conclusion: Wrap up your thoughts on the topics you have discussed in your paper and add your personal closing thoughts.
I'll be paying thru Escrow. The money will be held in escrow for about 3-4 days.. When you deliver the paper, I will then see if it's authenticate, not plagarize. I'll be using a website called, Turn it in. [url removed, login to view] . I will then make sure there's no grammatical errors.
If everything is fine, some minor erros, I'll then release the payment.
If there's any plagarism I will not release the payment.
I WILL NOT PAY UP FRONT. TOO MANY SCAMMERS ONLINE..
Deadline Sunday 28, 2006
Max budget : $150
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $90 teklif veriyor
Hi there, Please refer to the PMB. Regards, Sanjay.
I wish I loved this kind of work when I had to do it. Now that I don't it's no longer obligatory, but I love it to bits... Chris Needs (Mr)
Dear David, Thank-you for posting your project. My name is Doug Barger. I am quite truthfully the perfect fit for your request. My experience includes numerous writing pieces in both the professional and the acade Daha Fazla
After reading this -- "I will then see if it's authenticate, not plagarize. I'll be using a website called, Turn it in. [login to view URL] . I will then make sure there's no grammatical errors." I can understand why you Daha Fazla
I can provide you with a well written paper. I'm sending a message via PMB.
greetings: please see my pmb for more detailed info. fyi: i use caps in my professional writing. i am looking forward to hearing from you in the immediate future. regards, puffnagel
I teach advanced english and regular reader of international affairs AND their backgrounds & aftermaths.I Like this intellectual response.