good day. our company, NST, Inc., through its virtual Philippine head office, is searching for writing teams and standalone writers to work for us in this working engagement.
writing teams that can assure us of 100 300to500-word articles on a daily basis, 6 days a week, will be paid the amount of $1500 after submitting 1000 articles, with each article being approved by our Philippine-based editors regarding compliance with technical and quality specifications, all to be completed within 12 to 14 days, or 2 weeks. each writing team should allow our Philippine-based editors 3 to 5 working days after submission of 1000 articles within 2 weeks so as to check and subsequently approve each article. after 1000 articles have been approved by our Philippine-based editors, the amount of $1500 will then be sent by our virtual Italy accounting office to our virtual Philippine head office, which usually takes another 5 to 7 working days to complete the financial transference process. the payments will then be sent to each writing team either only through Western Union transfers, or through bank to bank wire transfers. Western Union transfers usually take 1 to 3 working days, and bank to bank wire transfers usually take 5 to 7 working days. each writing team should shoulder the fees charged by their respective banks for such bank to bank wire transfers. but this entire time should be used to continue submitting 100 articles on a daily basis so as to assure the writing team of a continuous flow of steady income.
standalone writers that can assure our virtual head office of 10 300to500-word articles on a daily basis, 6 days a week, will be paid $1.25 for each approved article after submitting 100 300to500-word articles that have been approved by our Philippine-based editors. payments of $125 will be sent after submitting 100 articles, to be completed in two weeks, or 12 to 14 days, but each article in batches of 100 should first be approved by our Philippine-based editors regarding compliance with our technical and quality specifications for this working engagement. each standalone writer should thus allow our Philippine-based editors 3 to 5 working days to check and subsequently approve each article after submitting 100 300to500-word articles in a span of 12 to 14 working days with a system of 10 articles per day submissions. after each article that is included in batches of 100 has been approved, the payment of $125 will then be sent by our virtual Italy accounting office to our virtual Philippine head office. this process usually takes 5 to 7 working days to complete. our virtual Philippine head office will then be sending the payments immediately after receiving it to each respective standalone writer., only through Western Union or bank to bank wire transfer. this process usually takes 1 to 3 working days (for Western Union transfers), and 5 to 7 working days (for bank to bank wire transfers). but this time should be used so as to continue with each standalone writer's daily 10 articles per day submissions so as for each standalone writer to have a continuous and steady flow of income.
each qualified writing team and standalone writer should PM us your complete information (e-mail address and phone number) in a format like this: youremail at yourdomain dot com and plus countrycode areacode phonenumber. our reference persons will contact you as soon as possible. for further inquiries: [removed]
the technical and quality specifications for this working engagement are as follows:
- each article should have an appropriate title that contains the main keyword, properly, not entirely, capitalized, appropriate regarding the topic, and should not exceed the 60-character, not word, limit;
- each article should have an abstract that is a true summary of the information on the article, and the abstract should contain the main keyword, and not exceed the 200-character, not word, limit;
- each article should have a body that is composed of 300 words minimum and 500 words maximum, it should also contain the main keyword at least three times, and any one of the related keys at least twice or any two of the related keys at least once;
- each title, abstract, and body should be separated by two lines of space (each article should not contain "title:", "abstract:", and "body:");
- keywords and related keys should be included in each article AS IS (this means that you should not change the spelling and arrangement of the keywords and related keys);
- each article should not contain spelling errors with the exception of misspelled keywords and related keys that have been given by our virtual Philippine head office;
- each article should not contain grammatical errors, as well as spacing and punctuation mistakes;
- each article should not contain proper nouns, such as proper names of persons, places, companies, percentages, numbers, rates, etc. (proper noun keywords and related keys should only be the proper nouns within each article);
- each article should not contain pronouns other than "you" whenever possible (each article should directly address the reader, and this means that each article should contain only "you" whenever possible, and each article should not contain "them", "our", "we", "they", "he", "she", etc.);
- each article should always be 100% original;
- each article should contain paragraphs that do not exceed the 5-line limit;
- each article should be saved in a .txt format;
- and all daily deliverables (daily article packages) should be sent to our virtual Philippine head office contained in a single .zip file/folder.
topics will be sent 4am to 6am tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, and sundays. topics sent on tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, and saturdays will be due not later than [url removed, login to view] the following day. topics sent on sundays will be due not later than [url removed, login to view] tuesdays.
topics will be in the field of IT, business, financial institutions, financing schemes, marketing, the internet, computers, computer hardware and software, digital communications, academic institutions, professional services, etc.
thank you very much.
Karina Melencio, Ph.D
NST, Inc. virtual Philippine head office manager
31 freelancers are bidding on average $5032 for this job
A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!
Hello, I am interested in this project. I have good writing skills and can give you error free articles on daily basis. I have god command over English language and am a proficient writer Please contact me if you requi Daha Fazla
Hello, Thank you very much for opportunity. We are specialist for website design and development for REAL ESTATE , E-commerce application, OsCommerce design and integrateion , Dating sites and many more. You will fi Daha Fazla
Hello, We are interested to do this project on a stand alone basis. See PMB for details. Thank you.
Dear Sir, We can provide original writing, we can offer high end services. We can offer 100 articles a day, price would be US $ 4.50 Per Article, every artcile would be unique and copy right will be yours upon pa Daha Fazla
I am ready to do this job to the utmost satisfaction of the editors.
Me and my team would like to work with you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Excellent Project. I am an experienced freelancer writer. I am not in a profession but i am in passion.
Assure you about the best & prompt service. 5 years experience on data entry field.
Hello, I can do your work to a very high standard. Best Wishes Rod Hilland
we can give the article at usd 1.25 per article and utiliese entire working hours to write up the aricles of 3000 to 4000 words
As a new company Net guru delivers end-to-end, data and Graphic solutions. Based in Bangalore INDIA. Providing most efficient and cost effective services to clients worldwide. Currently we are looking for Data Entry Pr Daha Fazla
I am Mechanical Engineer with 5 years experience in Sales & Business development and having adequate knowledge on Online Marketing, Articles, Data conversion work based in Hyderabad, India. I have 3 brothers and 2 D Daha Fazla
Hello hi iam an outsourcer of process to the callcentre in south India I have direct process from the client in [url removed, login to view] and I give th projects to the centres directly As I feel I do it with my employees a Daha Fazla
We can provide the excellent articles on the topics provided by you and we agree to the payment terms made and we will follow to the conditions as to which the articles should be written. Looking forward for your reply Daha Fazla