We need 4 to 5 articles written that outline for people the benefits of using technology for their business. These should be research oriented rather than commercial copy. One or two should be case studies (we'll provide you with the company names) and the others should be benefit studies about how technology benefits AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) offices in this day and age. Specifically, collaborative web apps and the mobile office etc...
A good idea of what we're talking about can be found at Rally agile software (Google it) and the files attached.
You must have experience in the architectural & construction market and / or writing articles about professional business practices.
You must submit samples of your work to show that you have a mastery of the English language.
Also submit a timeframe for this project including the number of drafts for review.
You will need to provide all research necessary to complete this document.
Price quoted at this time should ONLY be for the first white paper. If your work is acceptable we'll hire you for the other papers.
The first white paper will be based on the following and should be similar to the "Five Levels of Agile" document attached. The email below is a draft of an email to drive traffic to the white paper that you're being asked to write.
The following 10 reasons are why architectural firms such as yours should be using project collaboration software:
1. Win more jobs because your firm uses technology that few firms use today. Your clients will appreciate being able to see what they’re paying for.
2. Save your firm money by reducing the cost of reproduction and couriers.
3. Access project documents anywhere, anytime. No more excuses that the GC or subs didn’t have critical information. Now they’ll have access to every document issued.
4. Project participants are always kept informed of latest information by using Notifications and Announcements.
5. Dashboards allow you to track one or hundreds of projects from one window. See if a team is behind with reviewing RFI’s or submittals before the contractor or client call to “discuss”.
6. No servers to manage. Save money of having a large IT department because the software is web based and backed up daily on redundant servers.
7. Finally affordable with small projects only costing around $20 per month and multimillion dollar projects costing around $100 per month. Detailed invoice backup is even provided so that you can get reimbursed by the Client.
8. Includes industry specific lists for RFIs, Submittals, Potential Change Orders, Change Orders, Pay Application logs that allow you to track the paperwork in your firm.
9. Includes basic collaboration lists for Announcements, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks.
10. Developed by architects for architects. We understand what you need and what you don’t need.
To learn more about these and other reasons why you should be using web-based project collaboration software please visit our website.