Topic of the e-book is to be Gender Identity - A journey of my own
My brainstorm for content for Chapters:
• Gender – Generic overview about what gender is
• Gender & Identity – are they bound
• Gender versus Sexuality – are they so different
• What genders are there?; (plus, brief outlines in suggested sub headings below each gender)
Biological factors – general
Sexuality – general
Acceptance in society
Role in History
• How do I identify my gender
o How to get one
o Why do I feel this way
• Why it is important to have a gender identity
o Why do I need one
o Why do I need to identify with a particular gender
o What happens if I cannot decide
o Who can I talk to about how I might be feeling
• What can I expect, when I announce to others my new found gender identity
I am wanting the book to be about 30-40 pages (not sure of words, but to be about 15-20,000??). The intention/direction is for the readers to want more on specific genders and this will ultimately lead into the below potential opportunities to be explored, that I intend to be able offer in the very near future.
If the above works out, here are some future articles that we might be able to work on , to be researched and written:
1. Trans-gender – Female to Male – the journey
2. Trans-gender – Male to Female – the journey
3. Gay – Is the way I feel, just a phase or something more
4. Lesbian – Is the way I feel, just a phase or something more
5. Bisexual – Is the way I feel, just a phase or something more
6. Intersex – Who am I, why am I different, where do I fit in?
21 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 280$ teklif veriyor
my bid is for a total of 40 pages. I assure you good quality work and will deliver it on time. I have written several ebooks and articles and i can handle this project effectively.
I am very much interested in this subject and I can write through experience and first hand info from my friends who have gotten through the same journey.
=I have more than 10 years of working experience as Academic teacher I assure you A+ work always in your assignments / projects / classes and tasks.