Important: only bid on this project if you read and accept quality guidelines posted below. If you provide links that do not comply 100% with each and every point listed there, your work will not be accepted and you will not be paid.
I'm looking for 25 quality links from English PR2+ websites related to hotel bookings and tourist information for a website about a large European city.
More information (anchor text, keywords) will be provided after we have chosen the provider.
- Only white hat links
- 1-2 links per day, so trend of the new links will be stable and not created in a day or two
- No fake PR - PR's cannot drop a few weeks after delivering links
- No 'built-2-link' sites - sites with hundreds of links on it
- Only sites related to the keywords/themes we provide
- One way non-reciprocal links (permanent and active)
- Link page will be already indexed and cached by Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Link page will be from English language sites only
- UK or US based sites only (not only .com or .[url removed, login to view] but also hosted in these countries)
- Link page will be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
- Page will not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag
- One link per domain
- Links will be from different Class-C IP addresses
- No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, advertising, etc.
- No blog comments, no ping sites, no links within newsgroups
- No link from: guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, porn or generally black hat sites
- Links will be static html links including the chosen target keywords in anchor text
- Links will be in text, no graphics
- 6 months guarantee on link; if link dropped, new link will be provided
- Links will be manually built; no use of Automated software
Please provide a spreadsheet with the following information:
- Link URL
- Linking page PR
- Link Text
- Date submitted
- Dated link accepted