I am looking for someone to produce keyword focused articles to enhance my link strategy for my website.
Here are the requirements and guidelines for this project:
- 80 keyword focused articles researched and written for the debt consolidation industry - there will be 4 specific primary keyword phrases (expecting 20 articles for each keyword phrase)
- Specific keyword phrases and details will be provided upon award of project
- Must contain some solid content for the reader on why and how debt consolidation loans can help/ provide advantages / benefits/ etc.
- No articles promoting "free" or "non-profit" (we're all about the money)
Format and Style:
- Each article must be 400-700 words long
- Informal writing style is preferred, NO use of slang
- Write the articles as if you were giving advice to a friend
- The article must have a title incorporating the target keywords.
- Primary keyword phrase density must be between 1% to 3% for each article.
- Use relevant secondary keywords to aid search engines in finding a semantic connection for the article to the main focus of debt consolidation loans.
- Must be unique content - no copied content, partial or otherwise, (will use copyscape to verify) and articles must remain unique after payment.
- Once payment is received in full by the provider, ownership of (and all rights to) the articles will be considered transferred to the purchaser. No credit will be given to the provider or their organization for the articles.
Budget and Time Frame and Delivery:
- Maximum of $5 per article provided the articles meet all the requirements detailed above (must pass copyscape testing for unique content).
- The deadline for this project is two (2) weeks after successful bidder is selected
- Microsoft Word format is preferred. Plain text (.txt) format is the only other acceptable format.
Thank you for inviting me to bid on this article. As we've worked together previously, I will not belabor this post with my "usual song and dance." I would love to work with you again. I provide some details via pri Daha Fazla