We are looking to hire a part time ongoing Research Marketing Analyst and Writer.
Our website can be found by visiting:
[url removed, login to view]
The goal of our campaign is to:
Connect and contact other websites and blogs, that are relevant to the topics of our Political website.
The part time pay is $1,200 per month for 60 approved, contact emails sent per month.
The procedure for each target contact email is as follows:
1) Locate worthwhile target for our site.
2) Write a unique attention-getting positioning sentence that incorporates an interesting quote from the target.
3) Write a short paragraph to compare/contrast their idea to ours.
4) A final short call to some specific action follow up sentence.
5. Submit email to the media relations officer to approve. Once approved, this counts as an email target.
6. There will then be 3 follow ups to engage a conversation with this target. Each of these will count towards the overall goal of 60 targets per month.
An ideal candidate must have:
1. Bachelors Degree a Must.
2. At least 3 years of similar type of online marketing research/writing projects.
3. Must be VERY internet savvy and the ability to learn new things.
4. Must read and/or post on other blogs on a regular basis.
5. Must have VISITED our website and understand what we stand for. Again please visit our website at:
[url removed, login to view]
6. Must have an excellent command of the English language.
7. Bachelors Degree a Must.
This is a great part time position for a research writer who is passionate about our cause.
Please contact by the email in this posting ONLY. In 1 week we will contact you for our first round of interviews.
If you are up to the challenge, please send your resume along with any samples of your writing.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1530 for this job
Do you need a research and marketing analyst with a bachelor's degree in the specialty and the drive and determination to make your web site gain exceedingly huge popularity and moxie with your target audience? If so, Daha Fazla
I am an experienced researcher.I have handled similar research project for over 17 clients.I know how and were to get all the information that you require.
Good day! I'm ideal for this project, as I've had more than 10 years of writing and editing experience, and I'm a political science graduate to boot. I believe that I can send out at least 60 approved contact emails Daha Fazla
Your website is awesome! I am all for a "gentle revolution." It is time for a major change to our old method of democracy. I am ready to work on this campaign. I have a master's degree in MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS. Daha Fazla
I have a degree in Business Management and four years of work experience. I have experience in qualitative as well as quantitative research and have worked with fulbright Scholars as well as Commonsential of Netherland Daha Fazla
I have five years of public relations and investor relations writing experience and currently work as an independent consultant conducting market research for publicly traded companies who are interested in gaining fee Daha Fazla
Hello, I'm a Business Writer and Consultant from Chicago, IL. I'm a 6-year veteran in the world of Small Business and Business Start-ups - especially in the areas of Marketing, Brand Building, and Product/Service Devel Daha Fazla
Vote Sizing is an interesting concept. I had heard of doing away with the electoral college. But, I believe this is the first time I've ever heard of a weighted vote that gives more voting power to the poor. It's a Daha Fazla
i just visited [url removed, login to view] and got a flash idea about its content , it has great Political topics , it is interesting job to write and communicate with others in the same field
I have extensive experience in writing and in political campaigns (all 9 of my candidates recently won election!). Research in my strongest point and marketing the results as desired runs a close second. Please contac Daha Fazla