I am looking for a writer who's funny, witty and wacky but at the same time keeping to the topic.
- To write fun articles, you have to be a fun person. (Thanks, Captain Obvious!)
- Good research skills. 99% of the articles need to be heavily researched.
- SEO knowledge. You know your keywords...
- Source out relevant (royalty-free, not copyrighted) images/photos to accompany the article. An average of 5 images.
- All articles will run through copyscape, so article spinners and plagiarists...walk away now.
- 1000 words $2. Bid your price.
I am hoping to get a team of part-time writers who can churn out at least 2 articles a day. Payment is by paypal and each article is an average of 1000 words - as we go along and i find that you've the style that i want, we'll be giving you more articles to write.
If you rock our socks off with your work, we might add you to a permanent monthly payroll!
Thanks for reading and keep the replies coming!
4 freelancers are bidding on average $325 for this job
Hello Sir, I would be most delighted to work on your project, I have worked on a lot of projects in the past. I'm working for 4 years in the SEO field. I have a good profile in SEO market, so you can trust my credentia Daha Fazla
Hello boss, Kindly try my service I guarantee an eye popping lips wide work wahahaha but respectfully I like to be a part of your team. Thanks
you want fun, witty, wacky etc writer for $2/1000 wrds? -.- Not happening netime soon :)
Hi, my bid is for 2 articles a day for a month, though I am willing to adjust depending on the difficulty in researching / technical nature of the articles. I have been a writer for a company for over 2 years and am no Daha Fazla