I need 120 articles that have a minimum of 500 words each article. 20 articles are to be written on each of the below-mentioned topics (six major types of hair loss):
Alopecia Areata and Hairpieces (human hair wigs)
Androgenetic Alopecia and Hairpieces (human hair wigs)
Anagen Effluvium and Hairpieces (human hair wigs)
Self induced hair loss and Hairpieces (human hair wigs)
Telogen Effluvium and Hairpieces (human hair wigs)
Scarring Alopecia and Hairpieces (human hair wigs)
Requests and Details:
1. Please be a master of the U.S. English language (written).
2. No grammatical errors or spelling errors.
3. All articles will be run through www.copyscape.com. Additionally, no plagiarism from the Internet or outside the Internet (magazines, journals, newspapers, books, etc.).
4. Even though these topics have scientific names, they should be written on the U.S. average reading level (7th or 8th grade). However, please do not "dumb it down".
5. These topics should be written in a flow such as what the topic is, common, every day terms for this topic then flowing into how these six different types of hair loss are remedied with human hairpieces. So in greater detail, the main topic is the problem and the human hairpiece is the solution. (If you need more detail, I will explain.)
6. By lines will not be given.
7. Payment is made after a copyscape run through of all articles. (If you submit articles on a topic basis (20 each topic) then payment is made after each copyscape pass through.
8. After payment is rendered for all articles, you may not sell or give these articles to anyone.
9. I will provide you with some keywords that should be used in every article.
10. Turn around time we need the articles are within 25 days after project end date.
11. If multiple authors are writing these articles, the writing style must be the same.
12. A writing sample must be included in every bid. No sample, no consideration. Multiple writers (see #11)? Each writer on your team must submit a writing sample.
13. I'm only willing to pay $2 per article. If your bid is higher, it will not be considered.
14. Please be familiar with copywriting and catchy titles, e.g. "Top 3 Things to Know When...".