Prospect of Earning 3US$ per 350 words
• Trafficlancer will send an article Title in MS word format. There will be clear instructions and layouts will be marked with arrows.
• Consider the article Title carefully with involvement and interest. If you are not interested in some thing, go deep into it. You will start liking it.
• Task 1) Research and write an article body in 200 words. Be specific to the Title. Be creative. Give at least two sub headings, in the body of the article. Provide at least one set of Bullets. Not too many statistics.
• Task 2) Then, invent a need for this article information. In other words, what problem could this information solve? Use a few words and phrases from the article sub headings. This will be an introduction for this article in approximately 75 words.
• Task 3) Now write the conclusion for this article. In other words, you are expected to write the gist of the article in approximately 75 words in a nut shell.
• So, the total word count is 200 + 75 + 75 = 350 words. Use the font-face ‘Verdana’ – size - 10 points.
• Write the Introduction part, article and the conclusion part in YOUR OWN sentences. Do not use the sentences from other sites or articles in the net. We will copyscape the entire text and if we find matches, we will reject the text.
• Present the finished work in MS word .doc format itself. Do not change the file name. For example if the file name is ‘traffic [url removed, login to view]’ let it be the same while you attach it back to my email ID.
• Remember. We are going to do this one at a time. Even though we have lot of Titles with us, we will not harass you with deadlines. We will pursue you in your own speed and phase.
• If you are firing from all the barrels and uploading an article every two hours, we will respond with that speed. Any time. All the time.
• On the other hand, if you failed to upload at least an article a day, we will repost and recruit another user. So, upload at least one article per day. Every day.
• Initially there may be requests from us to rewrite, clarifications and further clarifications. It’s normal. Be smart enough to come out of that initial phase quickly and place yourself and us in the fast track. This is an ongoing project.
• We will pay through pay-pal in the batches of five initially, to boost your interest. That is 15 US$ after the acceptance of five articles of 350 words each. We may consider escrow in GAF in a later stage.
• Bid for 10 articles. Action cures fear. Inaction on the other hand fertilizes fear. Have the action habit. Do it now. All the very best.
According to our theory, may be it’s wrong, an article has to have an attractive title, an explicit and universal need in the introduction, agitate that need further in the article body and give an authoritative & authentic solution to that need in the conclusion.
Clear instructions will save time in the long run. Do not send samples. Do not invite us to your portfolio links. Do not lead us to references. Do not send private messages. We will discuss this post in open and every task should be transparent. We love critics and their sarcasm.
Phrase your Bid words in exactly five lines. We want to see your style and what words will you choose to explain things. Kindly write five lines about ‘One Good facility extended by GAF’. For example, Trafficlancer is amused by the ‘Help Desk Facility’ in GAF. Select your own pick and write Five lines in the Bid itself. Do not PM.
If any user types ‘plz c pmb’ in the bid, it is plain as the nose on your face that he or she doesn’t read the post at all.
We want the selected bidder to use ‘Muscle words’, which is attached here, while writing the articles for us. Even if you decline to bid, and not interested in the prospect of earning 3US$ per 350 words with out any deadlines at all, use the article writing guidelines and the ‘Muscle words’ and prosper in your freelance career.
Yeah. It is 350 words – 3 US$ - One at a time, all the time.
21 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 38$ teklif veriyor
Hi, It sounds [url removed, login to view] done once writing an article in 3 different versions with the lines from each version interchangeable with thwe corresponding line in any of the remaining [url removed, login to view] is quite similar. Daha fazlası
Being a part of the Get a [url removed, login to view] community has provided me the opportunity to view and bid on many exciting new projects. Due to the diversity of the projects being offered, we have been able to grow as a compa Daha fazlası