We are looking for a technical writer with good Native writing skills.
The objective is developing a technical Requirements/design document in which we will describe how an old system written in Mumps needs to be converted to an ASP.Net (web) system with modern features like API and mobile connectivity, N-tier logics, etc.
1. You need to document parts of an old Reporting(in Mumps written) system logic. Our two Mumps developers will supply you with research information regarding the logic and calculations of the old system. Because we aren’t going to rebuild the system in Mumps, you do not need to have knowledge about Mumps itself.
You need to structure the information and fit it within the Requirements/design document.
2. In cooperation with our ASP.Net developers (one is a system architect) you need to extend this document with explanation how the new system logic and system structure needs to be developed. Our ASP.net developers will give you there ideas on how to describe the system structure. You do not need to write this from scratch. Our team will supply you with a document developed by our developers and our project manager in which the new system is documented. Your task is extending this document and to check the spelling and grammar and to structure it so it is written confirm the standards for writing technical documents. Because of this, the amount of work decreases substantially.
3. Our designer will make the images for the new interface designs. These designs are based on the feedback given by the Aspx developers. These designs need to give ideas for you to extend the document.
What are the main points on which we select the best proposal:
• Very good English Writing and English Grammar skills (We need to see proof)
• Proven skills and experiences with writing technical documents(We want to see a sample of your technical writing skills. Showing a sample is a “Must” to participate in bidding for this project. We need to have some kind of evidence to justify selecting a provider)
• Knowing the ins- and outs for writing requirement/design documents
• Technical knowledge ( It’s a big plus if you have experience writing documents for [url removed, login to view] C# applications build with a N-tier structure and working with mobile devices and social platform facilities)
• It’s a big plus if you have knowledge about the competence testing market. The system that needs to be described in a document is a cognitive testing system.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $391 for this job
*** AMERICAN PROVIDER HERE *** Not happy? Don't pay! Please see PM for details.
Hi, I have a lot of experience with various types of writing technologies, such as hardware, software, robotics, telecommunications, e commerce. I have also written and edited APIs using Doxygen I am familiar with Daha Fazla
Please see my PMB for the important details. Thank you.
Professional software enginner with 33 years of experience having team of professional academic writers can do your work. Regards Brajesh
Hi There, I couldn't bid the actual amount and the time frame, as I am unaware of the exact project details. Please refer your PM. Detailed there. Cheers, Willy
hi, ima student of computer software check your inbox for details and samples, cheers! otto
Hi I am a computer engineer and management graduate with four years of industrial experience in a CMMi level 5 company as a project engineer. I have delivered several design documents to clients. I have developed a Daha Fazla
I have a MSc Software Engineering degree, and able to provide professional work. Kindly check your PM. Thanks.
I am a Technical writer with more than a 3-year experience. Currently I work for a UK-based company.
Greetings, I have in-depth knowledge of your project domain and I have written several requirements documents (SRS) as part of my career. I am a software engineer having an excellent background in ASP.NET and other r Daha Fazla
I have sampl work if you wish to see the work please let me know.
Will be able to help you to do this project if you give me the job.
It's a ROM (Rough Order magnitude) estimate. Once I will go through the requirements, I can give you a detailed estimate.