I want 5 articles around 1000 words each on this new technology in telecommunications VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) from the point of view of consumer, not techno-geek language. Any ordinary person who knows to use telephone must be able to understand the advantages of VoIP.
All the articles you write must be accurate and reflect statistics and real data, not your opinion and you should be like COnsumer Reports researches and write, that is, independent, unbiassed(not have bias to a particular provider of services).
[url removed, login to view] Communications Revolution
2. What is VoIP?
3. Benefits of VoIP
4. Current Limitations of VoIP.
5. Future of VoIP.
6. Comprison and statistics of different VoIP providers, it should be again from consumer point of view and must be written like COnsumer Reports researches and write, that is, independent, unbiassed.
The articles should be original. It should not be/have been published anywhere else before. The completed articles should be 100% original work and should not be copyrighted to someone or plagiarized from someone.
It should not be copied from public domain materials.
You should prove to me that you have/had previous experience in writing on either VoIP or telecommunications field before.
I will own all rights to the completed articles. You may not distribute the completed work to anyone, anywhere.
The agreed upon bid for this project will be the only compensation due for completion of the articles.
While I am very easy to please, unlimited revisions will be expected until I am completely satisfied with the completed articles.
The first draft will be due in two days from the starting day of this project.
The final version of the articles needs to be delivered to me as a Microsoft Word document file.
By bidding on this project, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).