We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS AND GOOD GRAMMAR
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Top Tips To Keep Your HVAC Air Conditioning Running Efficiently
2. 5 Tips To Make Choosing A Plotter Less Of A Headache
3. Discover Tenerife This Summer
4. Why Not Take A Well Deserved Break To Florida This Summer?
5. Top 4 Spanish Get Always, Guaranteed To Add A Little Sunshine To Your Holiday (Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria)
6. Impress Clients From The Word 'Go' With A Hired Conference Venue!
7. Is Your Company Making The Right First Impression?
8. Give Your Home Character With French Inspired Furniture
9. Are You Tired Of Boring Home Accessories? Why Not Dress Your Home With Shabby Chic Decorations?
10. Top Tips For Cutting Costs In The Office
11. Is Your Company Printer Draining Your Financial Resources?
12. Take The Hassle Out Of Organising Your Next Family Holiday
13. 5 Factors that Affect Signal Distribution
14. Top Tips To Keep Your Wood Waste Extraction System Running Efficiently
15. 4 Most Common Procedures Carried Out By A Sinus Surgeon
After accepting the project, you will be sent a message with the keywords and anchor text for each article.
Collectively, the keywords for each topic should appear exactly 12 times throughout the article.
The anchor text (when given) should appear ONCE in the BOTTOM half of the article.
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.